VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Party Time. (:

It's my birthday. Is it your birthday? I think not. BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. (:

So far I've recieved a deliciously delicious Red Bull and DEEP BLUE by the amazing Parkway Drive. (: Tonight, I am recieving more (hopefully). :D I am yet again in English, mucking around on my blog. Imah try and edit the background/layout of my blog now. (: The current one is kinda cool, but really default. :P

I totally love The Acacia Strain's new material. The Carpathian. (:

Going to see Inception on Saturday with my friends. OH. and I'm repiercing my snakebites and getting dermal anchors. Possibly a nose stud too. (:

Dermals are A HUNDRED DOLLARS. D:

I went to Hairhouse Warehouse yesterday and asked about it, they said that they'll do it no problem. The weird thing is, getting the actual piece of skin pierced costs 20 dollars, while the actual freaking piece of jewellery is 80. :P Can't wait to get it done anyway.

NATHAN IS THE GREATEST. HE IS MY HERO AND I IDOLISE HIM. HIS PENIS IS SO BIG. LIKE OMG ! ;DD ALSO, HIS JUMPSUIT TURNS ME ON. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SO RIDIUCLOUSLY SEXY AND I <3 IT.
^^^^^ all bullcrap.

And that was obviously typed by Nathan.

I'm going to go look at more dermals now. I really think silver balls will look the best. (:

Peace out nigga.

2 comments:

  1. my nose piercing closed now i have to get mine redone UUUUGHGGHHHHH. btw, hi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. PROVE! TO! ME!
    this finite existence
    is more XX-citing
    than eternally savvy,
    sassy, kick-some-ass,
    extraordinary-Seventh-Heaven...
    and I'll gitcha
    a pitcher-O-beer
    Upstairs, babe.
    No charge.
    Im buds withe Owner.

    ReplyDelete