VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Monday, April 25, 2011

Thank You & Changes

Howdy y'all. :)

First I would like to say thank you to ALL those people who checked out my blog from Twitter and MySpace. How I know you did? I'm just magical. ;) All I need to ask you to do is comment more! You're going to need an account but please don't feel shy! :)

And now for the major announcement, I'm thinking about changing this blog to a completely impersonal one. I'm thinking about directing all the attention to music reviews of things that come my way, downloads of various things that you'll be loving since I get everything first, and some important announcements in relation to the music world.

So I hope you enjoy these changes when they take place. I'm currently in the process of getting things together, but it should be underway fairly soon. Until then...

santi!

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read more in your new blog style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to the changes will be following your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. eager to see what u write about

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the way your write in your blogs.
    cant wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete