VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Friday, November 27, 2009

An Introduction (:

To be honest, I don't really know what the fuck I'm writing or why the fuck I'm writing it. Peer pressure? Possibly. This blog will consist of random, retarded topics involving current happenings/events and unimportant emo-sounding complaints about things that tend to annoy the shit out of me.

Sound interesting so far, I'm sure. But I guess that I'll try and be as non-boring as possible. Also, some of these complaints may apply to you as well. (Just wait and see) And quite possibly, some of the current events/happenings may also involve you and/or somebody you know.

This could be funny, weird, angry, happy or just plain gay (I can be like that sometimes).

It's all up to you. (:

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha finally, eh ?
    lmao i have a feeling that this blog would be mainly "just plain gay":P

    *Commitment 5* (On Monday) (Y)

    Your First and Favourite Follower
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete