VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Ranting Sagas; The 50 Things That Make Me Smile.

Well then, it's been a while since my last post, but it was obviously the most important one by far. :DThis post will be the final but only for The Ranting Sagas! Other posts will happen often, just not in the style of my current blogs. I decided to change my final blog a little bit and take a break from my usual 'oh so damn emo' complaining. So to sum it up, it's a list of 50 things that make me smile. (:
1. DEATHCORE (
Death Metal + Metalcore + Melodic Hardcore, blehblehblehbleh,
Google it.) (Ha, you think I'm an idiot. I know you aren't going to Google it.)
2. Dissing shit music. Yeah, Lady Gaga. That means you.3. 'POST-Hardcore' music. ;D (...Dance Gavin Dance isn't THAT bad.)
4. Mother!
5. MONSTER!
6. RED BULLS!
7. Scissors.
8. Running.
9. Running with scissors.10. Running across roads.
11. Running across roads with scissors. (:
12. Horror movies.
13. Screaming. (Who knew!? Screaming makes me smile!)
14. Skittles.
15. Any Adam Sandler movie.
16. Dave Chappelle.
17. Breaka Iced Coffee.
18. Little kids. (Wow, because that doesn't sound pedo at all. D:)
19. 1 New Text Message.
20. Bubblewrap.
21. Bochokoy.
22. Crudmuffin.
23. Potadoes.
24. "The Web." - My girlfriend's friend's sister's boyfriend's parents' car.
25.
People who have too many in-jokes.
26. People who complain a lot.
27.
People who make lists.
28. People who write awesome blogs. :D
29. 'Day'dreaming at 3am. "Wait a sec. I need to shift the prawns onto her plate."
30. Watching the sunrise.
31.
uniPosca Paint Markers.
32. "Edward Cullen-ing." The act in which one must watch another in- YO , I'm really happy for you an' all and imah letchu finish, but can I just say that KORAY has one of the BEST BLOGS of ALL TIME!

33. People who interrupt speeches. (:
34. Chelsea Smile by Bring Me The Horizon.
35. Swivel chairs.
36. Vending machines.
37. Kizioko.
38. Security cameras. You really have to smile at them or else they'll GET you.
39. Vegans.
40. Marilyn Manson lyrics. "we're from America, we're from
America. It's where JESUS was born."
41. The extra credit that you never knew existed.
42. "He was a ruhtard."
43. INTEL ADS.



44. Cowboys, or anything relating to Cowboys.
45. I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps A Cowboy King.
46. Cleaning sprees.
47. Mitch Lucker's tattoos.
48.
Hugs. (:
49. Kisses ;D
50. And my pretty wearewolf girl, Leanne.
^^
Santi. (:

3 comments:

  1. first comment (;

    deep dark secret, aye?

    beat you nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lol'ed at 29.

    24, 27, 3, and 46 ftw.

    not so sure about 50, though.. :P
    jksjks.

    i love you too, my strange one.

    (the last post didn't summarize all this for me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, let me start by saying;
    @Leanne, please keep in mind i deliberately let you have first comment because i did not want to outshine you as a blog/follwer, seeing as how you are his girlfriend. 'Cuz if people heard about me whooping you so hard, they would;
    1. Call me a noob-basher
    2. Look down on you/Think of you as a horrible girlfriend.
    :D
    So, in order to preserve my "much/valued"(LMAOO) friendship with you, i have decided to concede failiure :D

    P.s. I was topless. and i had rockhard abs and a sexy 6 pack. and guns the size of something-big :D
    Feel free to tell your friends :D

    &i shall commence a new and unbelievably long blogpost soon/ish :D

    ReplyDelete