VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

OMFGNEWPOST. D:

Well, here it is. The first 'normal post' of mine. No complaining, no whinging. Okay maybe some whinging, but what can I do, I'm a girl. And you know, considering the current state of music and society, it's hard not to whinge. :P

I hope you're all doing fucking splendidly. I really don't know what to do apart from complain.

Well, currently I am addicted to things such as: Greeley Estates, 30 Seconds To Mars, Suicide Silence, The Amity Affliction, Closure In Moscow, Whitechapel, random KPop, random deathcore bands, 90's comedy, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's horror movies, raspberry Fanta, screaming like an animal at people at random intervals and messing with my hair while being vain. (:

This week, I've downloaded 18 random horror movies: The Blair Witch Project, Scream, Scream 2, Scream 3, An American Werewolf In Paris, An American Werewolf In London, The Ring, The Grudge, The Grudge 2, The Grudge 3, The Amityville Horror, The Bride Of Chucky, The Exorcist, Child's Play, Child's Play 2, Child's Play 3, Child's Play 4 and Child's Play 5.


Imah watch them all later. Procrastination ftw.

Musics are specifically:

Unanswered - Suicide Silence: Fucking BRUTAL.
Friends Are Friends For Never - Greeley Estates: Fucking EPIC.
Hurricane - 30 Seconds To Mars: Fucking BEAUTIFUL.
Fruity Lexia - The Amity Affliction: Fucking CATCHY.
Red Light Refrain - Closure In Moscow: Fucking UNDERDEVELOPED.
Possession - Whitechapel: Fucking SHREDDING.
Heartbreaker - G-Dragon: Fucking OLD.
Wedding Dress- Taeyang: Fucking DITTO.

But uh, KPop vs Deathcore. Quite the contrast. (:

No Rain, No Rainbow by Greeley Estates came out on the 26th of January. It's fucking amazing, as expected. I've been anticipating this shit for a while now. (You may have noticed the blog name.) Very glad I wasn't disappointed when it came out. It has Cameron Martin from The Irish Front, Jared Warth and Beau Bokan from Blessthefall and Craig Mabbitt from Escape The Fate. It's fucking brilliant. :D

I also made a wishlist of shit that I want. (:

# Dropdead! Bull Vest = $36
# Dropdead! Stacked Tee = $36
# Dropdead! Umbrella V-Neck = $36
# Dropdead! Kitty Brainz Varsity = $108
# Dropdead! Signature Jeans = $90
# A New Fucking Computer = $1400 D:
# Yellow + Orange Posca Marker = $13
# Silver Logo T-Shirt - White BMTH = $17.35
# Livid Thorn Diamonds Zip Hoodie = either colour = $79.86
# Livid Thorn Royal Tee = $23.12
# Livid Thorn Sweet Repeat And Bling Tee = $33.72
# Suicide Silence - No Time To Bleed and The Cleansing Vinyls Ltd. Edition = $28

And I'll buy these for the sake of owning them:

# Livid Thorn Forever In Love Necklace = $37.83
# Livid Thorn Sweet Tooth Koobeeto Necklace = $35.72
# Livid Thorn Livid Kids Pocket Mirror = $4.20
# Dropdead! Look Book = $9
# Dropdead! Poster Set = $10.80

Total funds needed = $1998.50 AU

I have since added more shit to the list and I've already bought the Poscas. Can't fucking wait for the computer either. It'll take a while, but hopefully I'll make it. (:

And now that the good news is out of the way, I shall commence with the bad news.

  • I've been banned from drinking Red Bull by the family. Too much Red Bull.

  • I miss my Red Bull.
  • I've also been banned from all kind of energy drink.
  • They get mad because I try to explain that Powerade isn't actually an energy drink. The name is misleading. Fucktard product name makers.
  • Bob Bryar left My Chemical Romance. Disappointment of the year. TT_TT
  • Didn't get to go to Soundwave or Escape The Fate, Architects and Emarosa sideshows.
  • iPod battery went and died in a hole. I have to go get it replaced. Damn my overuse.
Meh, I suppose I'll get over it. Bob Bryar leaving is pretty heavy, but they'll find a replacement. It'll be the third drummer in 6 years. But they'll be back soon enough. The new stuff is disgustingly catchy. (:

I must admit, this wasn't bad for a first post. But it's the first in a long time, so I suppose it's a one-off. But uh, I'll try and keep you posted on what's going down in Koray Land/Heaven.

And, for the sake of utter promotion:


pure awesome
^^

Peace out, mother FUCKER.
ROFELMAYO SANDWICH. ;D

1 comment:

  1. Never expected that you'd be into kpop. what a surprise. :L

    your kpop is abit outdated though. xD
    listen to-
    Easy- BEAST
    Insomnia- Wheesung
    Let Me Hear Your Voice- Big Bang
    Lollipop part 2- Big Bang.

    :)

    ReplyDelete